Ely Neon Lights 5K
Steptoe Park, Ely NV
Saturday, July 14
Event start: 9:00 PM
Onsite registration: 7:30 PM
Color explosion at finish line: 10:00 PM
Adults (11 years and up*) = $30
Adult Onsite Registration = $40
Kids (5 - 10 years old) = $20
Kids Onsite Registration = $25
Four year old and younger = FREE!
TO GUARANTEE YOU GET A SHIRT, MUST REGISTER BY JULY 4!
PRICES INCREASE JULY 4!
*Adult and Kid age groups are based on shirt sizing.
Go to REGISTRATION page to sign-up!
Location - TBD, 5-7 PM
Extra glow in the dark swag will be available for purchase.
Run or walk through 5 blacklight activated stations along the route, where you will get splashed with blacklight activated powder or paint! At the finish line there will be a blacklight color explosion! This is a great event for all ages and loads of fun!
The COLOR EXPLOSION will be promply at 10 PM!
If you don't think you can walk the route within 0ne hour and want to partake in the color explosion we suggest you do not walk the entire route.
Important event information:
- This event is messy! You will be covered in powder and washable paint. We highly recommend you bring a change of clothes and/or blankets, towels, plastic to cover your carseats.
- We are not held responsible for vehicles, clothing or sneakers from getting stained from this event. Wash clothes immediately after event.
- Stroller and wagons are allowed, however we are not responsible for them getting gooey with paint!
- The materials used are environmentally safe and safe to humans.
- No dogs allowed.
- Please be aware that the roads may be slippery where there are paint stations.
- This is an untimed event and there will be no medals or awards.
- All participants get a shirt and 2 glow-stick necklaces with their registration.
- Additional glow-in-the-dark and blacklight-activated accessories are available for purchase when registering online.
Ely Neon Lights starts and ends at Steptoe Park. Follow Avenue K to 13th Street. 13th Street turns into Pennsylvania Ave and ends at Madison Ave. Take a left on Madison, a left on California to Grant Avenue. Take Grant Ave. back to Pennsylvania Ave. and follow the route back to Steptoe Park. There will be five blacklight stations along the route.